Sunday, June 29, 2014

Brickwork is Complete

We have just paid the invoice for the brickwork. From what we can see, everything seems to be in order. 

Lots of work are being done inside the house now. All the plasterboards are laid in the garage and are slowly sealing up the insides as the insulation is being placed within. Also, the electrical wires have been put through many of the holes and nooks around the house. I can see where the outdoor lights will be coming out of.

I also spotted the area, near the front door, where the intercom will be placed. With that being there, we can plan for a security/screen door for the front of the pivot door that we will be provided with. 

We are getting excited. 

As we approach completion, we need to start making moves for our current home as well. A few months ago, we looked at some open homes to see how local real estate agents do their work. We could clearly tell who is doing their job right and who is so-so at their job. You'll have to PM me for opinions (e.g., I can say that one of the agents was late for their open house). 

Clean ups need to be schedules as well. I anticipate that many of our old things will be gumtree'd, ebay'ed, donated and given to friends and family members. Keep posted with this stuff. 

I still have my house photos on the phone and haven't had a chance to upload them. I hope I get some time before the double move out and sell out processes start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment